Monday, May 11, 2009

Obsessed


About a couple whos very successful on their jobs and life. (Sharon and Derek played by Beyonce and Idris Elba) They had a son. Then there came an insane stalker (Lisa played by Ali Larter)

Then there's a co-worker (Ben played by Jerry O'Connell) and a detective (Reese played by Christine Lahti)

Then the other characters.
The trailer made the movie seem GREAT!!However it was LONG & DRAWN OUT to say the least!
If the plot was thicker , and there wasn't SO much down time between interesting scenes ,
it would have been OK.You really don't get to feel like you 'know' the characters very well and it was so long that there wasn't nearly enough in the movie to keep me interested for even half the time!I would watch it as a Lifetime movie , although sad to say I don't think it would cut it! (source)
I feel the same way too.

Its just one of those psychological thrille. Bee gave her best especially on the catfight but it wasnt good enough especially for this movie.

I wouldn't guarantee you pips watching this as a worthwhile. For me i just wasted 2 hours of my life that i know i cant get back.

Thos BEYONCE fans whos wants to watch this go on. But those who have time reading REVIEWS like mine wont waste hours of your lifespan (LOL).

Their budget: $20,000,000
Total GR: $49,017,718

Dont fret if you have wasted 2 hours of your time and dont feel sad cause 40 million people are the same with you. (LOL)

I Rate this (very low) 3.3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! is my post interesting? show some love and leave thy comment now!